Monday, October 1, 2012

The trend alert: Tweed Jacket

Hey everyone! I hope you all have had a perfectly amazing weekend. I apologize that I have not been posting regularly for I have been so swamped lately. I can assure you that I am back. I can been coveting tweed jackets I just love a lovely old fashion tweed jacket (especially original Chanel ones). Please feel free to leave a comment with your take on this trend. Your comments make my day! :)

 Don't you just adore the mint tweed when paired with chic denim and that charming blouse?

{Get the Jacket Jason Wu)
{ Bold leather add-ons + Fun Collar}

{Lady-Like tweed + Rocker Chic Pants}
{Bright Features + Classy Layout and some KILLER Pumps}
 Get the Look:

More Fun...

Buy it Here:
DVF clutch $295, By Malene Birger $461, Erdem Ankle Boots $1,403, River Island Jacket  $89, Dior Patchwork Bag, J.Crew Heels --sold out

No comments:

Post a Comment