Friday, November 9, 2012

Trend Alert: Infinity Scarves & quotes

Scarfs are a mere obsession of mine. I love all of the pretty color and bold prints that they come in (plus they are super cozy and fun to snuggle in). So I have been so incredibly captivated by the idea of the lovely infinite scarf.
Infinite Scarf

Where you can get the good ones (psst don't tell anyone):
  • -For those of you who are willing to spend a reasonable amount on an infinity scarf I would highly recommended some scarves from the lovely shopbop.com. This Theodora & Callum leopard scarf is so darling. It is ombre printed as well which is so funky and eccentric.
  •  I love to go back to the basics. This Bop Basics scarf is super simple and chic at the same time. I would pair this with a fun bold top so it would be a good contrast. 

Check them out and let me know what you think!!
 & Now For The Quotes...





{ Pictures via Pinterest}

XOXO
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Great scarf and love the quotes too xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com
    Check out my blog

    ReplyDelete