Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fashion!


The classic leather jacket can be paired with more than just your average moto pant. You can certaintly see it matches beautifully with a ballerina (as I call it) skirt and some simple flats. Even pair it with some fun ray bans to give it a more youthful edge.  If found some similar to items


Shorts envy... I guess I could say these shorts are for a specific market. Not everyone would find these shorts cool like me. But, I guess that is what makes us have all different styles and opinions. But, I personally love these they look like shorts mixed with a skirt-- Unique! Haha it reminds me of a skort.
Don't you just love the feeling of a comfy warm knit sweater...maybe I am just the only one. But I love this sweater in the photo. Its chunky, warm. comfy, its that pretty ugly sweater.  I have found many similiar to items that look just as comfy maybe you should check them out?

More Fun Fashion Ideas...



//Raybans( sold out similiar here) // Chanel Bag// J.Crew Sweater//Blue Jeans// Metallic Booties//Embellished Vest

{Pics via My Style Pinboard}

XOXO
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment