Thursday, July 5, 2012

Vintage /Street Style

Love this whole look not just the clothes! Her hair is absolutely stunning and I think makes the outfit look 100 times better! Her sunglasses are also amazing because they look like vintage rayban sunglasses. I found a similar pair here. And a similar dress here. So tell me what you think!

{Similar items-- dress here, sunglasses here, lipstick here and bracelets here }
{Similar items Denim Jacket here, Sunglasses here}
I was looking practicaly everywhere to find a dress similar to this particual one, I couldn't find anything as unique as this orignial one!
 I hope you all LOVE these two looks and please comment below!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, I am loving that first look as well! The crochet dress is perfect, and she nailed the hairstyle as well :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete